Cody Coll joins the firm following a Coleman Fellowship in the Office of the Solicitor General of Texas, where he represented the State’s interests before state and federal appellate courts and advised trial litigation divisions and executive leadership on matters of legal policy and litigation strategy. Cody has also served as a law clerk to Circuit Judge Joel M. Carson III of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, as well as to District Judge J. Campbell Barker of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
Cody earned both his undergraduate degree and his law degree from Baylor University. In law school, he participated successfully in national moot court competitions and, among other honors, served as Senior Executive Editor of the Baylor Law Review.
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- All Courts of the State of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for New Mexico and the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the First, Fifth and Tenth Circuits
- J.D., Baylor Law School, cum laude
- B.B.A., Baylor University